Pfeifer Realty Group - Boutique Brokerage Delivering Big Results Since 2008
Founded in 2008, Pfeifer Realty Group was created in response to clients seeking an alternative to large corporate structured real estate brokerages. Since then, they have grown rapidly to become the Top Team on Sanibel & Captiva Islands for the past 5 years and the Top Recommended Team in Southwest Florida, proving that you don't need have offices around the world, or the most agents to be the top producing team. Local ownership frees them from corporate regulations and red tape delays allowing The Pfeifer Team to quickly innovate and implement tools to leverage market shifts and trends that benefit their clients with more efficient sales, quicker closings on average, and smoother transactions before, during, and after their closing.
What Sets The Pfeifer Team Apart and Makes Them Different?
- Collaboration - Pfeifer agents work together continuously helping one another which benefits all their clients.
- Flexibility - Their satisfaction guarantee allows sellers to cancel a listing at any time for any reason without hidden fees or penalties. This is a refreshing and unusual brokerage policy.
- Experience - Having helped over 1,500 families achieve their real estate goals over the last 5 years, this team has a depth of knowledge that produces smooth transactions.
- Trustworthiness - As the Top Recommended Southwest Florida Team with over 940 Five-Star Reviews from past clients, these team members are trusted real estate advisors.
- Efficiency - Since opening in 2008 they have sold listings faster on average than all their competitors. It's their professional office staff that facilitates faster closings year after year.
- Leverage - The Pfeifer Team explores, deploys and leverages all technology tools that help their clients successfully achieve their real estate goals efficiently.
- Generosity - To date Pfeifer Realty Group has donated over $343,500 to Southwest Florida Non-profit organizations benefiting the entire community.
- Involvement - Pfeifer Team members actively serve on Non-profit Boards, Committees, HOA Boards, giving back countless years of community service.
"I never wanted to own a Brokerage with the most agents, but wanted to create a Brokerage with the most productive agents." shared Eric Pfeifer, Broker-Owner. “Our office is so small that we joke about not having room for more agents. We also don’t have room or time for part-time agent wanting to gather around the water cooler and make small talk. Our cloud technology and the Apps at our disposal have allowed our agents to thrive without ever having to come into the office” Pfeifer continued.
Pfeifer Team Statistics:
- View Pfeifer Team's Sales Throughout Southwest Florida
- Southwest Florida's Top Recommended Team with 940 Five-Star Reviews
- 2022 Top Producing Team on Sanibel & Captiva Islands
- 2022 Southwest Florida's 6th Strongest Producing Team
- 2021 Top Producing Team on Sanibel & Captiva Islands
- 2021 Southwest Florida's 7th Strongest Producing Team
- 2020 Top Producing Team on Sanibel & Captiva Islands
- 2020 Southwest Florida's 8th Strongest Producing Team
- 2019 Top Producing Team on Sanibel & Captiva Islands
- 2019 Southwest Florida's 9th Strongest Producing Team
- 2018 Expanded the Brokerage into Southwest Florida
- 2008 Opened The Flagship Office on Sanibel Island
Pfeifer's Team is Zillow's Top Recommended Team in Southwest Florida since partnering with them in December of 2004. The Pfeifer Team is recognized by Zillow as a Top 10 Team Nationwide for Customer Service Excellence an honor that is difficult to achieve on a national scale. Pfeifer's early incorporation of cloud-based technology and Zillow Partnership also allowed their team to expand from Sanibel and Captiva Islands into SWFL efficiently without needing “brick and mortar” offices.
Pfeifer Realty Group is laser focused on Community Service donating over $343,500 to Island non-profits. As a 7-time recipient of the Sanibel Captiva Community Service Award and former Sanibel Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year, Eric Pfeifer sets the service bar high for his staff and Real Estate Agents. "There's a great book that I give to everyone in our office called 'The Go Giver' and it really sums up my philosophy of doing all that we can to help others around us. Our non-profits are the warp that hold the woven fabric of our community together and as Real Estate Professionals, we can make a big difference." shared Pfeifer. When they opened in 2008, Pfeifer Realty Group set a lofty Giving Goal of $200,000 over 10 years. It took them 12 years to achieve that milestone goal and now they have set their sights on reaching over $500,000 in community support.
“I’ve always strived to exceed my client's expectations in everything I do, and in turn, I expect that same level of professionalism from everyone in our office as well as our outside vendors. Our clients deserve the best, they are our 'North Star' guiding all that we do as we navigate their real estate journey together. Providing exceptional service year after year, requires excellent communication skills, innovation, an embracement of change, rapid evolution, and quick incorporation of technology that provides a seamless transaction journey for both our buyers and sellers” shared Pfeifer. "We're also not too proud to do get our hands dirty helping clients do some of the heavy lifting that occurs anytime a home transitions from one owner to another" added Pfeifer.
Hire a Pfeifer Realtor & you mobilize an entire team of real estate professionals. Pfeifer’s creative marketing & team approach result in more efficient sales, quicker closings on average, and smoother transactions during and after closing. Their marketing team, support staff & Realtors work together: planning, promoting, brainstorming & scheduling to accomplish their client's goals. Pfeifer's team of real estate experts come from all areas of the country with college degrees and advanced degrees in Biochemistry, Business, Education, Hospitality, Biology & Engineering from Vanderbilt, Cornell, UCF, and more. They share a common team-minded philosophy, working together to help clients achieve their goals. Integrity, community service, leadership, expertise, and customer service define this locally owned real estate brokerage. Their weekly "Team Huddle" meetings fuel their creativity and production.
Prior to opening his Boutique Brokerage in 2008, Pfeifer experienced 7 successful years representing more buyers than any other single Sanibel or Captiva Island agent. Pfeifer attributes this early success to his willingness to embrace the internet by creating a fully customizable website in 2001, during a time in which many "old-school" Realtors were struggling to understand the internet and fighting the changes it was bringing. From a family of entrepreneurs, Pfeifer knew he wanted to own and operate his own Brokerage on Sanibel and Captiva Islands. His goals were simple. Assemble a team of like-minded hardworking professionals to create the most efficient and productive Brokerage on the Islands. Pfeifer Realtors are all full-time professionals, not “one-deal dabblers” and as a team, they outproduce their competition in efficiency and volume year after year.
FUN FACT: When Eric Pfeifer first acquired the Sanibel office on Periwinkle Way that would become Pfeifer Realty Group, both the interior and exterior needed a major redesign! In a panic, he called friend and designer Connie Davidson. She rushed right over, opened the door to the office, and yelled “My Grandmother sold real estate in this building in the 60s!!!” It was good karma to know that our new office had such a wonderful island history. After exploring forgotten filing cabinets and banker boxes, a treasure trove of history was discovered in the building including all the plat maps for most Sanibel neighborhoods and an original 1962 Plat Map for Lee County. To this day they are still stored safely for future generations to explore. Prior to Pfeifer Realty Group, the building was occupied by Sanibel Holiday Vacation Rentals and Sanibel Realty, with Joan Good as the Broker. In fact, the first vacation rental company on the islands was located in our building when it was owned by Burt Jenks and Joan Good.
NOT SO FUN FACT: On September 28th, 2022, Hurricane Ian made landfall taking the roof off Pfeifer Realty Group's brokerage. The front building which has housed many incredible businesses over the years was in the process of being remodeled and all of their supplies were stored upstairs when the roof flew off. However, even without an office to call home, The Pfeifer Team finished 2022 as the top producing team on Sanibel & Captiva and have maintained that title a year later while their front office remains roofless. They joke that they have an "Open Door, Open Roof Policy" where you can walk-in our drop-in anytime. Eric Pfeifer owns the entire center together with Hahn Construction and was able to open units A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H in August 2023 so that the tenants could move back into their Sanibel offices. Currently the Pfeifer Team is working out of unit A until the historic building on Periwinkle Way can be repaired or replaced. They often express how fortunate they are to be able to work remotely while many business owners and employees don't have that luxury.